Offshore software development plays an important role in engrossing the requirement of technological solutions. In this modern world, there is a constant and ongoing requirement of technology. And to meet this constant requirement or demand of technology software solutions acts as an important aspect. Almost in all the industries including oil & gas, shipping & logistics, manufacturing, steel, insurance & banking, retail and many others, there is a must requirement of software solutions to manage their entire business process more efficiently and to get the favorable result. However, ready-made software’s does not work always as a perfect solution; as a result there is a requirement of customized or tailored made solutions. Hence, there are numerous software companies around the world offering customized software solutions.
Every business enterprise or entrepreneur, or even an individual would opt for a services which is more reliable and cost-effective. Companies providing software solutions in India has a blend of providing state-of-the-art services and in-budget solutions. This has opened the doors of offshore software development, for the industries around the world. Outsource is the concept, prevailing in India since over a decade, and Indian companies has always proved and served as the best outsourcing partner for their clients.
Advantages of Offshore software development in India
• India has a vast talent pool of expertise on various software technologies and platforms, as the development team in India are thorough with complete knowledge and accredited with various certifications such as Bachelors/ Masters and Engineer’s in Computer Applications. Indian software companies are enriched with this talent pool, which led them to offer the utmost services and solutions to their clients.
• In addition, there are significant numbers of software companies in India who are certified gold partner of Microsoft. This spotlights their knowledge on Microsoft technology. However Microsoft is not the end, these companies also contains in-depth knowledge on open source platform, and this combined knowledge enables them to craft the best solutions.
• Furthermore, they are many software development companies in India who are ISO certified and are a 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit). This is the add-on advantage.
• Major and prime benefit could be the cost-effective advantage, as the stakeholder or clients don’t need invest on hiring resources or buying infrastructure at his end and moreover, the services offered to them are always in-budget with on-time delivery. This gives a complete composure to the stakeholder.
• Companies’ providing offshore software development in India offers prominent software services and solutions in various fields. This services includes:
-> Custom Software Development
-> Custom Application Development
-> Game Development
-> Custom CMS Development
-> Custom CRM Development
-> Web design and Development
-> Mobile Application Development
-> Industry specific software development
-> And many more…
Offshore software development in India covers a blend benefit of technological expertise and cost-effectiveness along with on-time delivery of project. This blend has made Indian software companies a preferred choice for the industries around the world.